Live NGH Course
August 8th-9th, 2018 Marlborough, MA
Approved for 16 CE credits
You’ll get your money back from your first client.
Ron Eslinger, RN, CRNA, APN, MA, CMI, BCH, FNGH
CAPT United States Navy Retired
NGH PRE CONVENTION TELESEMINAR 2017
August 8th-9th, 2018 – Marlborough, MAContact the National Guild of Hypnotists to register 603-429-9438 or
Click Here to Register then select Course #122 Pain Management Certification from the Pre-Convention Selection Drop Down box. (May not be available yet..)
Doors open 8:30 am and class starts promptly at 9:00 am and ends at 6:00 pm.
- The Biology of Hypnosis for Pain Management in an evidence based culture
- Case Study
- The treatment Plan – 21 steps to a successful 1st session
- First session with client chosen from class attendees
- Demonstration followed by Practice of the following:
- o Activation of pain killing hormones
- o Mindfulness training in the promotion of comfort
- o Regression for releasing past pain related events
- o Regressing to cell memory and its roll in remembering comfort
- o Convincers in the production of physiological and biological responses
- o Multilevel induction that incorporates Covert EMDR, Confusion, Convincers, Metaphors, Color, Comfort, Deepening and Self-hypnosis.
- o Three awake hypnotic demonstrations and convincers
- o A cognitive pain/comfort response
- o Glove anesthesia
- Do you have a script for this?
- o Where does the most effective script come from
- o Creating a script demonstration
- o Creating a script in class
- o How to develop powerful, effective metaphors in script writing
- Issues – there is never just one!
- o How to direct it toward a positive outcome.
- o Stress and its role in changing the pain response
- o Sleep
- Case report
- Pain Brain Connection
- Video of how changing the mind, changes the brain which changes the pain
- Follow up sessions 2nd, 3rd and 4th in 15 steps
- What is the right induction?
- Mechanical aids
- Marketing your skills to increase your client base to increase your income
1.20 Continuing Education Credits CRNAs and RNs
effective communication techniques to assist my patients in gaining self
control over their pain. Much more than this was accomplished. I am walking
away from this course with a new found appreciation for my own ability to
control my own perception of pain
. -Jennifer Green, CRNAI truly enjoyed the course. It was a very informative
weekend. I truly believe it will be helpful with my everyday work at the
hospital . I also am looking forward to begin working with its chronic pain
– Donald W. BrantExcellent presentation.
This course was one of the most informative, well presented programs I
have ever attended.
Ron shared his
experiences openly with the participants.
His resource materials are abundant.
I especially recommend this program to other nurses and health care
I know it will greatly
influence my practice.
Thank you. – Maryann Boulton
expanded my vision of the possible scope of my
practice. -Sarah Becker 8/6/15
in a full interactive way. Very Pleased.
-Nathan Gist 8/6/15
early in my hypnosis career. Ron brilliantly summarizes
many years of experience with diverse
clients, in ways that are easy to understand.
Workshop materials included a vast amount of
useful information. I have gained so much new information
about transforming chronic pain & new
tools for hypnosis in general. Loved this class – so
valuable! Want more info on approaches to
trauma and addiction.
-Cindy Schaefer Aug 7, 2014
flexibility to provide needed customization for the
participation of the students. I thoroughly enjoyed
the approach with stories and jokes. The technical
terminology explanations provided me with an
excellent tool for my marketing to the medical and
therapy industry. Thank you Ron for the opportunities
you have opened for my practice.
-William A. Edwards 8/7/14
was educational and extremely enjoyable. Ron
has the uncanny ability and style to make the entire
seminar experience fun.
-Wes Kubacki 8/7/14
Best Western Royal Plaza
Hotel & Trade Center
181 Boston Post Road West
Marlborough, MA 01752
Healthy Visions is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Alabama State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC) Code 5-133. One (1) CNE credit awarded for each 60-minute contact hour.
Approved for 16 NGH Credits.